menu
search
Close X

Info Center

NEWSROOM

CSR
Miwon received Appreciation Plaques at the 40th Anniversary Ceremony of the Korea Heart Foundation On February 27th, Miwon Specialty Chemical Co., Ltd. (Miwon) and its affiliates received plaques of appreciation at the 40th anniversary ceremony of the Korea Heart Foundation.

페이지 정보

작성자 MiwonSC
작성일 24/03

본문

2c4094aca2d96f761c0b9c664c35daba_1711088064_0364.jpg 

Seoul, Republic of Korea – On February 27th, Miwon Specialty Chemical Co., Ltd. (Miwon) and its affiliates received plaques of appreciation at the 40th anniversary ceremony of the Korea Heart Foundation.

For the past decade, Miwon has sponsored numerous children with heart disease. Additionally, Miwon was featured in an interview within the Korea Heart Foundation's 40-year history booklet.

The partnership between Miwon and the Heart Foundation began in 2012 through former chairman Mr. Chung-don Kim's personal donations. Since 2015, Miwon employees have also contributed, strengthening this enduring bond with the Heart Foundation. Thanks to Miwon's contributions, 247 heart patients have received life-saving surgeries, demonstrating their commitment to giving back to the community.

In a 40th-anniversary history booklet interviewan employee of MiwonSC shared their experience with starting to donate:

"During my daughter`s childhood, she underwent surgery at a major hospital in Seoul. Our chairman provided continuous support upon learning of our family's situation, and the employees collected blood donation certificates. At that time, I didn't know about donations and I thought, "Why should I donate when I'm struggling?" But after receiving help, I changed my mind and realized that since I was helped, I should help others, so I became a supporter of Korea Heart Foundation and my colleagues became donors." 

Chairman Chung-don Kim stated:

"donations drive the development of society by helping those in need to get back on their feet and return to work, benefiting both the recipient and the donor. If the recipient of your donation can pay it forward and assist others in the future, our society will become a warmer and happier place." 

Miwon aims to continue its management philosophy of 'Working together, living together' in the future. 

Marketing Communications

Minae Bella Ahn

Send an E-mail>

ABOUT MIWON SPECIALTY CHEMICAL 

Based in South Korea, Miwon Specialty Chemical Co., Ltd. (MiwonSC) became a leading chemical manufacturer in the UV/EB business by supplying specialty chemicals with exceptional quality and sharing innovative solutions to nurture the market. MiwonSC strives to fulfill the high expectations of our customers as a sustainable partner and reliable supplier with one purpose to make tomorrow a better place for the next generations, and we will continue to strengthen our global competitiveness with our affiliates to support the sustainable development of our customers and the world.

ABOUT MIWON

Founded in 1959, Miwon, as a global leading manufacturer and supplier of high-performance chemicals, believes in the value of shared growth based on trust and aims to improve the quality of life by fostering innovative and sustainable solutions. We are actively present in 29 global sites and generated sales of $1,287 million in 2022. We offer a wide range of high-quality products for chemical industries, and our global workforce of over 1,800 employees continuously contributes to the success of our customers.

How Can We Help?

Questions? Concerns? Feedback? Let us know, we're here to help.

Notice: If you are located in the United States, please let us know which state you live in so that your inquiry can be processed quickly as possible.

Consent to collection, use and provision of personal information + All